Thursday, December 5, 2013

Slideshow of the Final Journey on Campus.

The following slideshow (click on the word) links to the video created showing all the drawings done for the "Final Journey Through Campus".

When this project was introduced to the class, I was a little hesitant about my feelings toward it; but, as I drew more images to fill in the larger gaps of the story line, I began to like the project more and more. I guess this was due to being able to see the project come to a close? Or, become more complete? It reminded me a little of the music video Ashley and I created for our studio course a few weeks back; (link here) where I had to draw out 200 or so images to tell a one min story of a bee and flower (A project I really enjoyed doing and seeing come to completion).

No comments:

Post a Comment