Friday, December 6, 2013

What I Learned in Studio This Semester (Fall 2013)

This semester in studio has been an interesting one. One of many frustrations, successes and "failures".
 
During this semester I think I took away or learned two things: Exploration of the same subject matter in different mediums can help you further understand the concept you're trying to portray AND it's okay to be slightly intuitive more often than your used to in when working in your creative process...
 
The illustration below is something I made that portrays the two things I learned this semester. The drawings around the words are a few projects I completed this semester in studio (the "Jolene" music video, the stick drawings, the dialog project, the wood project, the stein poem and dance).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment