Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week Two: Post One

With the short instruction week due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, we (as a class) continued to work on our own with codes as well as working on familiarizing ourselves with Illustrator.

Working with Illustrator has been interesting for me. I'm pretty familiar with Adobe Photoshop, as I've been working with that program for 7 or so years now. However, moving from that over to Illustrator has been both helpful and challenging. Helpful in that because of my knowledge of Photoshop I seem to be able to find and use certain applications easily. However, the small differences in both programs sometime pose challenges. A few times I've found myself wanting to use Photoshop instead of Illustrator, but I force myself to stick with it so I can become more versed with the program. Only more practice with the program will further my experience with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment