Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week Two: Post Two

In working further with Illustrator (and watching the modules on Canvas), I'm becoming a bit more comfortable using the program.

I forgot to mention the critiques I received from my hand drawn code illustrations done last week in my previous post... One really helpful tip made by Stephanie mentioned that the Corridor code I was working with didn't directly involve the obstruction of door swings (like I had thought it did upon first illustration of the code) but instead of obstructions within corridors (i.e. hallways) like desks, floor plants, debris, etc. I felt this was really helpful in correcting my mistake (obviously) and being able to better illustrate the code in illustrator for this upcoming week of class critiques.  

No comments:

Post a Comment