Friday, February 20, 2015

Week Six: Post Two

I've now begin dabbling within the program of autoCAD, and I find that I move pretty slow within it. (I feel that's because I'm new to using the software-and hope with further exposure my speed and accuracy will improve like it has with other programs I've worked with in the past).

I haven't drafted much within the program as of yet-but, I'm steadily working towards completing the floor plan we've been tasked to complete for next week.

One thing I find most challenging for me to remember while working within the program is to remember to hit the esc button each time I'm finished with a tool. I find myself just thinking that by clicking outside of my work area it'll assume I'm done with the tool in use-but that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment